A “Tapu” shows the owner of a part of a certain land or an independent section of a built construction on a part of a land, arranged and handed by a title deeds registry office, and valid until someone prima facie in force official document. It’s being left away to apply mutualism restriction for foreign real persons who purchase immoveable property in Turkey. It’s possible to get information if you can purchase estate or not in Turkey by asking a Turkish Embassy or Turkish General Consulate in your country or you can ask for information at your countries embassy or consulates in Turkey. Foreigners can with some legal restrictions purchase properties with the aim for business or for residence. But even if the purchased properties are in different cities the surface area can’t be more than 30 hectare. Before foreigners purchase property a permission has to be obtained by the military authorities. The military checks if the property that the foreigner wanted to purchase is in a restricted military zone. If it is like this it isn’t possible for foreigners to purchase this property, therefore it’s important that this should be clarified before the total payment is made.
Turkish Republic of title deeds.
A) Description, location and details for the property.
The image of all owners should be fastened at the top right corner of the Tapu.The photographs must be sealed with a stamp and signed by the official pahTapu office.
1. Photographs of all owners should be fastened at the top right corner of the Tapu.The photographs must be sealed with a stamp and signed by the official pahTapu office.
8. Especially “pafta” number that shows in detail the location.
9. Especially “blank” number that shows in detail the location.
10. Especially “parsel” number that shows in detail the location.
11. Shows what type / status on / property / land it is.
12. Surface area on the ground.
13. Hectare (10.000m2).
14. Square meters
15. Square foot. Summation of these three above totals should match the total size of the ground.
B) Type of Tapu ( Title Deed )
1. The style of the status of the independent unit that is ready for use on specialland has.
2. The style of the status of the independent entity is not ready to be put into serviceon special land has. (Often depends on the work in progress or condition does not exist) .
3. Displays whether the device has no fixed term of ownership.
C) Information about the independent entity and condition of ownership.
1. Actual purchase price of the property as declared to the authorities.
2. Land Allocation, shows how much of the land belonging to the independententity.
3. Show exactly which building blocks and apartment rental terms.
4. Floor Plan.
5. Independent unit number.
6. Demonstrates why the property has changed, from whom to whom the propertywas sold and other relevant explanation.
7. Name of current owner. More than one person can own property sama. This type of ownership allocated number of shares each person owns the property / land.
D) This section at the bottom of the Tapu used only for internal use by the authorities.
Tapu must bear a stamp in the central part of the ground, and shall be signed by a TAPU officer.